Mobile Boutique/Fashion Truck Winter 2017 - Old Town Spring, TX
Bring on the show under the Big Top - we are looking for unique vendors who cater to that "classic" appeal --- vendors accepted into this juried area of Big Top Vintage Market include : antique home decor and furniture, vintage fashions and accessories, repressed or up-cycled items, junk, shabby chic decor, gypsy style, unique hand-made jewelry, industrial designed items, painted furniture - and a few more.
Fashion Truck vendors receive prime placement inside the Vintage Flea and/or at the entrance of the event. Fashion Trucks receive 20x20 feet of space, electricity is not available you must be able to run your truck or hook to your own generator if you need electricity.
Vendor spaces are taped to show booth boundaries - they are not draped - this is an open air market. Vendors are responsible for the merchandising, set up and take down of their own booth and display. Vendors may and are encouraged to transform their booth - the use of walls, grid-wall and frames is allowed. Your overall decoration and display should showcase your brand's unique character and entice shoppers to explore what you have to offer. Our customers are drawn to crafty, unique and beautiful displays. Your success is directly correlated with the energy and creativity you put into your display.
How To Register As A Vendor
This section if the show is juried. Please follow these steps on how to get registered as a vendor in Under The Big Top section of Big Top Vintage Market.
- Add this item to your cart by clicking the red button above
- Click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner
- Increase the quantity to add additional booth spaces. For example if you would like a 10x20 booth please increase the quantity to 2, if you would like a 20x20 increase the quantity to 4.
- Continue with checkout as you would on any other website, your payment is your registration confirmation and secures your vendor space.
- THEN - email: info@BigTopVintage.com with photos of your items, you will receive a reply within a few days confirming your booth assignment in the Vintage Flea section. If you are not approved for the Vintage Flea you will be placed in the Anything Goes Bazaar.
- Your photos will also be used to pre-promote your business on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/BigTopVintage
Event Date: Saturday, November 11 & Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10a-5p both days.
Vendor Set Up Information:
Vendors will be sent an email two weeks prior to the show outlining all set up times and information including a floor plan layout of the show and your booth assignment.
Current Vintage Vendors:
Anything Goes Bazaar Vendors:
Refunds are subject to approval by Big Top Vintage Market.
Vendor Space: refunds are subject to the following guidelines, refunds are processed within ten business days of the date you give written notice that would like a refund. Refunds will be issued to your original payment method only, no exceptions.
Refund requests received before June 1, 2017 - 50% refund
Refund requests received after June 1, 2017 - 10% refund
Requests, cancelations and no shows 48 hours prior to the event - 0% refund
Add On Services: there are no refunds on add on services at any time.
Event Sponsor: there are no refunds on event sponsorship opportunities.