Class Sponsor | Pin It Expo The Woodlands 2017
As a Class Sponsor (presenter of a Hands On DIY Workshop) you will have the unique opportunity to spend one hour with up to 120 attendees of Pin It Expo. Attendees register for classes so you know these students are truly interested in your product/brand/services because they have selected to attend your class. This is the ideal opportunity for you to cultivate a tight relationship, introduce your brand in a creative and fun way, and make sales at Pin It Expo!
Class Sponsors get additional perks, here are a few:
- 1,000 square foot classroom (that's HUGE)
- AV equipment including microphone and speakers
- Tables & seating for 120 students
- Include samples, products and or literature in our Swag Bags
- 100 square foot booth for display or cash and carry sales on the Pin It Expo market floor (a $349 value)
- Click through banner advertisement on www.PinItExpo.com
- 5 dedicated Facebook posts on Facebook.com/PinItExpo
- Logo inclusion on Pin It Expo floor plan map given to all attendees
- Sponsored boosts (paid advertising) on Facebook including page linking - also available for Instagram if preferred)
Class Sponsors help us meet our mission to Bring Pinterest to life by showing our attendees how to do things. We have had several types of classes in the past including building classes, crafting classes and so much more. Glitter, glue, vinyl and power tools have all graced us and it's always so much fun.
As a Class Sponsor you will need to:
- Register as a Class Sponsor on our website (click here)
- Prepare Class Kits for 120 students (this does not have to be a formal kit, you must have supplies for each student to be able to complete their hands on project, tools can be shared amongst students)
- Be able to give guided instruction to your students
- You may want to design a larger "At Home Kit" which students can purchase directly from you (you keep all of the money) intended for them to purchase at the show and take home with them to complete a larger product using some of the tips from your class.
- Host a post Pin It Expo class where you can charge attendees to attend an off site half day or full day workshop hosted by you!
Join Pin It Expo on Saturday, March 25 and Sunday, March 26, 2017 from 10a-5p both days at Marriott Waterway located in the heart of The Woodlands in north Houston, and bring Pinterest to life!
Vendor Space: refunds are subject to the following guidelines, refunds are processed within ten business days of the date you give written notice that would like a refund.
Refunds will be issued to your original payment method only, no exceptions.
Refund requests received on or before December 30, 2016 - 100% refund granted
Refund requests received January 1, 2017 - February 15, 2017 - 30% refund granted
Refund requests received February 16, 2017 - day of event - 0% refund granted
Add On Services: there are no refunds on add on services at any time.
Event Sponsor: there are no refunds on event sponsorship opportunities.
We Also Recommend